Vietscape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1. WE ARE THE Best Asian owned RSPS 2. We accept all races 3. We ban all haters.

2 posters

Moderator Application - Xeillion

Xeillion
    Xeillion

Moderator Application - Xeillion Empty Moderator Application - Xeillion

Post  Xeillion Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:09 pm

In-Game Name: Xeillion

Name one rule you feel is broken too often and how you would fix it: Meanwhile, I think no one broke any laws .. : )

Name one reason a person should be muted and why: None .. All the players knew until now nice and good so far ..

Do you have any staff experience: I think I have much experience with being part of a staff game I was playing alot server as mod and some of them with many players and i listen and helped to everyone..

Would you become more active if you became a moderator : I'm active enough in the game, I log every day or even every minute : D

Why do you want to be moderator, be specific, this is important: I love playing the game ,and help players and answer their questions and I think I'm suited to it

How would you deal with a situation in which a player was cursing at you and using very personal insults: I'd give him a few warnings, if he was not listening to the warnings I was mute him

Do you know how to use the current moderator commands correctly: Sure, ::mute , ::ban , ::kick If my memory does not deceive me Very Happy

How would you help Hien and Bao: Easy question, I help them I will help some players when they're busy, I think I can control the game when they are not attached, not to call anything that should not happen

Any additional comments: I know I deserve to be a Moderator .. It's your decision, thank you Smile
    thang map
    thang map

Moderator Application - Xeillion Empty Re: Moderator Application - Xeillion

Post  thang map Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:08 pm

"Name one rule you feel is broken too often and how you would fix it: Meanwhile, I think no one broke any laws .. : )"

What you should've said : Autoclicking

Very Happy

"Name one reason a person should be muted and why: None .. All the players knew until now nice and good so far .."

I think the question means like why should someone be muted, not who should be muted, it doesn't want you to call someone out on the forums in this post.

So something on the lines of: excessive foul language, racism, ect.

"Any additional comments: I know I deserve to be a Moderator .. It's your decision, thank you Smile "

Can you explain to me, and me alone, why you deserve it? Sad I can't read minds... but I'm sure Bao and Tokyo can...

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:17 am