Vietscape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1. WE ARE THE Best Asian owned RSPS 2. We accept all races 3. We ban all haters.

2 posters

Applying for Administrator

Nick
    Nick
    Admin

Applying for Administrator Empty Applying for Administrator

Post  Nick Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:07 pm

I would like to apply for Administrator if possible. If i am not qualified for Administrator please consider me for Moderator or any other possible position. I have owned my own server so i have experience in this situation. I was administrator on another RSPS but the original owner sold the whole client and website. I can help with any source problems or client problems you can have. I would try to help everyone and make sure everyone has a good time on Vietscape. I know how to work forumotion too, so if you would like i could maybe add the web client on here and i could put pictures and make maybe a background for you.
    Bao
    Admin

Applying for Administrator Empty Re: Applying for Administrator

Post  Bao Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Nick wrote:I would like to apply for Administrator if possible. If i am not qualified for Administrator please consider me for Moderator or any other possible position. I have owned my own server so i have experience in this situation. I was administrator on another RSPS but the original owner sold the whole client and website. I can help with any source problems or client problems you can have. I would try to help everyone and make sure everyone has a good time on Vietscape. I know how to work forumotion too, so if you would like i could maybe add the web client on here and i could put pictures and make maybe a background for you.

My dear friend, we will see in time but first get playing on the server and we'll keep in touch through msn Wink

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:43 pm